Whether you’re a seasoned sailor or new to boating, it’s vital that you have the correct boat insurance protection. When you’re fully protected, whether you’re taking it slow or sailing long distance, you can relax and do so with confidence.
Owning a boat can bring endless enjoyment. It grants you the freedom to escape day-to-day life and unwind out on the water. However, should the unthinkable happen and your boat is lost, damaged or causes damage to others, inadequate insurance cover could leave you unable to replace or repair your boat. It is essential that you protect yourself against the unexpected.
We can offer an extensive range of insurance solutions for private craft owners, including but not limited to:
- All risks cover
- Up to £5 million third party liability for owners and guests
- Cover for dinghies, tenders and their outboards motors
- Up to 25% protected no claims discount
- Owner and family personal effects
- Personal accident cover for owner and guests
- Multi-vessel discounts available
- Cover available for vessels typically up to a hull value of £8 million (€10 million / $10 million), but higher valued vessels can also be accommodated.
Whether you own a dinghy, motor cruiser or sailing yacht, it is important that your cover is tailored around your individual requirements. Brunel Marine, a leading insurance broker in pleasure craft insurance, provides a highly competitive and comprehensive insurance policy, designed specifically for private pleasure craft owners.