Enhance your Career today by joining our dynamic team
Brunel is a young, dynamic and client-focused company. We are seeking like-minded people to join us to help continue the sustained growth we have enjoyed to date.
As a true independent insurance broking and financial planning group in the UK, we will listen to your ideas and give you the tools you need to deliver an exceptional service to your clients:
- We are not tied to any insurers which means you can seek the best cover at the best price for your clients across the whole market.
- We provide a high level of service to all our clients.
- We are a dynamic business and the owners are involved in the day-to-day management of the business. Therefore you will never be faced with changes imposed by a remote and disinterested management team.
- We want to listen to all the ideas of our colleagues, so if you have a good idea which will improve our service you will be listened to and your ideas implemented.
- Competitive salaries.
- Generous car allowances or company car (based on role).
- Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service (3 x Salary).
- AXA PPP corporate health cover (based on role).
- Provision of laptops (for those roles requiring them).
- Recruitment reward incentive – £300.
- Free eye tests and contribution towards glasses.
- Funding of Further Education Courses/qualifications.
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family use.
- 25 days paid annual leave.
- Bike Loans.
Brunel Group has been recognised as one of the UK’s top companies to work for by ‘Best Companies Ltd’ having achieved an outstanding rating for workplace engagement following their employee survey.
For the fourth year running, Brunel has been awarded the sought-after 2* accreditation achieved only through an ‘outstanding’ commitment to workplace engagement. Following this, the Group has also been placed in three prestigious Best Companies lists, nationally, regionally and within the industry.
Alongside the ‘outstanding’ achievement, Brunel Group’s high score has seen them listed on ‘The UK’s 100 Best Mid-Sized Companies to Work For 2021’, ‘The South West’s 50 Best Companies to Work For 2021’ and ‘Insurance’s 10 Best Companies to Work For 2021’.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our broking, risk management or operational teams, please send your CV in complete confidence to Russell Lane, Chief Executive Officer, by post or email to email@example.com