In addition to being a place of safety, peace and refuge, your home is likely your most valuable asset. Ensuring its safety should be a top priority–it is imperative for homeowners to protect themselves and their investment against potential loss or damage.
The right home insurance policy will protect you from insured events that damage your home or possessions. For example, if your home is damaged or destroyed in a fire, the right policy should mean the insurance provider will pay to replace your belongings and repair or rebuild your home.
One size definitely does not fit all when it comes to home insurance. It’s vital for homeowners to ensure their home insurance policy is crafted around their individual requirements.
Brunel is an independent specialist. This means we aren’t restricted to limited panels of insurers and do not operate schemes. We provide extensive insurance solutions and have access to a wide market of insurers, allowing our clients to benefit from a full market review, competitive pricing and access to appropriate wordings.
Our access to the open market also allows us to arrange cover for unique and non-standard households, including:
- Previously flooded properties or properties located in ‘high-risk flood areas’
- Previously underpinned or subsided properties
- Properties undergoing minor and major renovation
- Properties with business use including childminders
- Non-standard constructions
- Unoccupied properties
- Part let, holiday lets, second homes, properties with lodgers
- Clients with a poor claims history
- Clients with criminal convictions
- Clients with a poor credit history
We are also able to offer you a range of add on products including family legal expenses, home emergency cover as well as landlords legal expenses which may be extended to include rent guarantee cover.
Don’t leave it to chance. With a home insurance policy from Brunel you’ll rest assured that your home is protected, whatever the future holds.
To obtain a quotation, please call us on 01934 643 400 or contact us here. A member of our team will be in touch shortly.