If you have a classic or antique vehicle, you need classic car insurance. A regular motor policy won’t cut it.
It’s vital for the owners of classic and antique cars to protect their investment against the unexpected.
Don’t wait until you wish you had. Check out our expert insight below to make sure your pride and joy has the protection it needs.
Typical motor insurance policies include:
- Agreed Value Cover – pays for the car’s full insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, minus your excess
- Laid up cover – to compensate for when classic cars are garaged or off the road for repair, without the need for an on the road policy
- Spare parts cover
- Flexible usage options – not limited to ‘parades only’
Additional Cover Options
- Emergency towing in case of a breakdown
- Roadside assistance for items such as a flat tyre, flat battery or running out of fuel
- Emergency lockout
- Lost key return
- Emergency travel expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down whilst away from home
- Car show expenses that pay for costs associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown
- Theft reward
- Personal effects that reimburse you for items that are vandalised or stolen
Relive the past while protecting your classic vehicle for the future.
Brunel Insurance for People specialises in classic car insurance. As an independent broker, we will search the open market on your behalf, then use our excellent market relationships to whittle down the cost of your premium.
Contact one of our friendly specialists on 01934 643 400 or email email@example.com today to discuss our insurance solutions for your classic car.
This brochure is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided herein is not intended to be exhaustive, nor should it be construed as advice regarding coverage. © 2009-2015 Zywave, Inc.